Перегляд Періодичні наукові видання за Дата публікації
Зараз показуємо 1 - 20 з 663
Результатів на сторінці
- ДокументProbability analysis of risk-contributing factors in organizational tasks of ship repair(2014) Kovalenko, I. I.; Коваленко, И. И.; Shved, A. V.; Швед, А. В.; Melnik, A. V.; Мельник, А. В.The ship repair process is a complex technological process affected by rather large number of risk-contributing factors: the cost of repairs, repair durations, quality of repair, the presence of the necessary production facilities and personnel, etc. It highlights the prob-lem of analysis, prediction and forecasting of the impact of these factors in order to solve effectively a number of organizational measures which precede the implementation of the ship repair works. For the account of a variety of factors which affect the course of the ship repair process the automated information systems which contain the developed databases are developed at the enterprises. Because of the versatility the existing information systems of the dockyards management can not display the specifics of the ship repair and are mainly focused on the management of the financial costs at the enterprise. A common drawback of such systems is the lack of decision support modules in them which limits their function in the production management. The aim of this article is to consider the possibility of ap-pliance of the model to support the decision making under the conditions of risk which are presented by the probability trees at which the tasks of probabilistic inference and the devel-opment of a number of illustrative examples are solved. Preliminary, each risk-contributing factor which represents a system of random events is graphically displayed in the form of the distribution tree. Each branch of the distribution tree displays a single random event and its probability to be fulfilled. The combination of such trees received by their joint leads to the probabilities tree. Each node (the top) of such tree is connected with one complete sys-tem of random events. Each event and the probability of its fulfillment are displayed by the tree branch which comes from the corresponding node. Each path in the tree from the root node to the final position shows one of the possible combinations of events which are called a script. This approach can be successfully applied for the analysis of various organizational and technical problems of the ship repair under the conditions of uncertainty.
- ДокументAnalysis of influence of mode and geometric chrate-ristics on processes of high-frequency inductive plasma torch with reverse vortex flow(2014) Serbin, S. I.; Сербин, C. И.; Mostipanenko, A. B.; Мостипаненко, А. Б.The analysis of aerodynamic and heat structure of flow in high-frequency inductive plasma torch has been carried out. The range of plasma torch power is measured in dozens of kilowatts. The numerical simulation methods of the turbulent flow in the plasma torch affected by high frequency electromagnetic field without considering the chemical kinetics are used during the research. The data of temperature field and induced current density in the plasma torch depending on current amperage and frequency are obtained. Also, these data are obtained depending on the flow scheme in the operated on argon and air plasma torches. The inductive plasma torches can be applied to solve a wide range of tasks such as activa-tion of coal-dust mixture with its further gasification, coating process for the stabilization of combustion processes as well as for the recycling processes at the mobile seaport recycling complexes. The calculations demonstrated convincingly the advantage of the operation of plasma torches with reverse vortex flow over plasma torches with “direct” vortex flow. Moreover the ob-tained data allow executing the assessment of thermal efficiency of inductive plasma jet and obtaining its optimal operational modes.
- ДокументFrom shipbuilding economy to marine economy — appropriate vector of regional development(2014) Parsyak, V. N.; Парсяк, В. Н.Azov and Black seas with a coastline length of 2782 km are one of the unchange-able treasures, by which Ukraine was originally endowed. On the convincing examples of comparison of the domestic realities with foreign practice, on the one hand the author demon-strates the business unwillingness and government inability to launch the financial flows on the maritime economic complex development, and on the other hand, to develop the required conditions for this. As a result, the country loses profitable markets and the investment flows are oriented beyond its borders. In order to change the situation for the better, it is recom-mended to distract yourself from focusing the attention on the shipbuilding problem. Not as much this problem is no longer urgent as beyond temporary difficulties of the field not to lose the prospects which open the complex development of maritime potential. It was formulated that the future of marine economy is directly related to the preparation of competent person-nel by the specialized higher education institutions, including the Economics Department of the Admiral Makarov National University of Shipbuilding.
- ДокументМеханизмы проактивного управления в системе менеджмента судоремонтных предприятий(2014) Фатеев, Н. В.; Запорожец, И. М.; Fatieiev, Mykola V.; Zaporozhets, Iryna M.Аннотация. Изложены основные элементы механизма проактивного управления судоремонтными предприятиями. Обоснована номенклатура показателей контроля производственных процессов с учетом особенностей судоремонтного производства. Предложены принципы реализации процессов контроллинга, основанные на системе бюджетирования и методе освоенного объема.
- ДокументЛогистическое управление в судостроительных кластерных системах(2014) Фатеев, Н. В.; Запорожец, И. М.; Fatieiev, Mykola V.; Zaporozhets, Iryna M.Аннотация. Раскрыты сущность и особенности судостроительных кластерных систем. Предложены механизмы организации судостроительных кластеров, а также показатели оценки эффективности их функционирования.
- ДокументПредставление прецедентов в базе знаний системы поддержки принятия решений при диагностике портальных кранов на основе теории грубых множеств(2014) Kovalenko, I. I.; Коваленко, И. И.; Melnik, A. V.; Мельник, А. В.Decision Support System (DSS) is a computer automated system aimed of the formation of recommendations to the decision maker in difficult conditions of uncertainties. The main element of the DSS is a knowledge base (KB) built on the basis of the precedents reasoning technique and on the efficient use of existing accumulated experience presented as a precedents base. To solve the problem of compact representation of a precedent in the for-mation of the BP for the first time there is provided to use the rough sets theory (RST). This article discusses the RST conceptual foundations, presents its basic definitions and terms, considers the basic operational states of portal crane (PC), their diagnostic criteria, which define the technical position of the cranes. Using the example of the BP formation for the DSS for the diagnosis of the portal crane (PC) the procedures of the elementary and fun-damental categories formation, equivalence classes based on the diagnostic parameters of the PC are demonstrated. Similarly, the procedure for determination of the upper and lower approximation, the boundary region of the target (rough) set and the assessment of accuracy and roughness of such sets are considered. This approach allows to perform a kind of "inac-curate" classification, which in practice may appear more real than the inability to perform the accurate classification.
- ДокументInnovative technologies in composite floating docks construction(2014) Rashkovskyi, A. S.; Рашковский, А. С.; Ermakov, D. V.; Ермаков, Д. В.; Dong, Zhao; Дун, ЧжаоThe aim of the article is the familiarization with the developed innovative technologies in the construction of reinforced-concrete floating structures on the example of composite floating docks (reinforced-concrete pontoon, steel towers). The advantages of composite floating structures compared with all-metal ones and the results of reinforced-concrete ele-ments optimization which provided the minimum usage of steel have been given. The new materials for floating reinforced-concrete structures are developed. This structures are based on the modified concrete which provides their long time performance and exploitation dura-tion in the sea water. Such structures can perform up to 70–80 years that is more than steel ones in 1.5–2 times. The construction technology of composite floating docks which have almost unlimited lifting force and sizes from separated large parts with further caissonless jointing of reinforced-concrete pontoon on length and width afloat without submerged-technical works is developed. This technology can be used both at the building yard and at the place of its exploitation and the technology does not have any analogues in the worldwide practice of dock construction. The research results can be used for design and construction of any floating structures exploited in the sea water.
- ДокументMulti-criteria decision making in formation of balanced portfolio of npp safety improvement projects = Многокритериальное принятие решений при формировании сбалансированного портфеля проектов повышения безопасности АЭС(2014) Koshkin, K. V.; Кошкин, К. В.; Kvasnevskiy, Ye. A.; Квасневский, Е. А.; Grigoryan, T. G.; Григорян, Т. Г.Improving nuclear safety is a vital task of strategic development of the energy sector of Ukraine. Formation of project portfolio is an actual scientific and practical task of nuclear power plants safety improvement. The solution of this problem will shorten the initiation and launch projects and receive additional benefits due to early delivery of energy facilities in operation. The allocation of two phases in decision making is proposed. They are 1) projects analysis and ranking 2) overall portfolio balance assessment. The use of verbal de-cision analysis in project ranking is proposed. The classification of projects based on the use of expert system which implements the soft aspect of decision-making is suggested. The signs of classification for safety improvement projects are shown. Application of verbal analysis and construction of a single ordinal scale allows to automate the process for projects ranking. The use of cognitive modeling for portfolio balance assessment is proposed. The evaluation for portfolio balance based on consideration of the human factor, budgetary constraints and achievement of the needed safety performance is suggested. The implementation of the sug-gested approach allows us to develop the integrated decision support system, aimed at the time reduction for nuclear power plants safety improvement projects implementation. = Предложена модель принятия решений при формировании сбалансиро-ванного портфеля проектов повышения безопасности АЭС, основанная на применении комбинации вербального анализа решений и когнитивного моделирования.
- ДокументCurrent prerequisites and economic expediency of CNG-technologies implementation in black sea(2014) Kryzhanovskiy, Ye. I.; Крыжановский, Е. И.; Dzeba, O. G.; Дзеба, О. Г.; Zaytsev, Vladimir V.; Зайцев, В. В.; Zaytsev, Valeriy V.; Зайцев, Вал. В.; Dzhus, A. P.; Джус, А. П.; Susak, A. M.; Сусак, А. М.The possibility and expediency of application of the compressed natural gas trans-portation technology for its transportation to the shore terminals has been considered in the connection to the Black Sea shelf. The aim of research is to analyze the prerequisites and detail the concept of construction of the offshore natural gas output and transportation sys-tem and prove the economic expediency of the CNG-technology to transport the gas from the Black Sea offshore deposit to the shore terminals. It is established that the approximate distance of the gas transportation through the offshore zones does not exceed 100...120 km for the majority of the identified deposits. The research results can be applied to design the self-propelled and non-self-propelled CNG-ships. The obtained results of the analysis of technical and economic conditions of the CNG-technology application for the natural gas transportation from the Black Sea offshore deposits, as well as the obtained results during the preliminary technical and economic justification demonstrate the technical and economic expediency of the practical application of the CNG-technology.
- ДокументІнноваційні підходи до розвитку регіону в умовах інтегріційних процесів(2014) Гришина, Л. О.; Гавриленко, Н. В.Досліджено питання соціально-економічного розвитку регіону, підвищення його конкурентоспроможності на основі нових механізмів та інструментів поліпшення використання територіальних ресурсів в умовах інтеграційних процесів. Виявлено основні недоліки державного управління регіональним розвитком і визначено першочергові завдання динамічного розвитку окремого регіону
- ДокументСучасний стан та перспективи розвитку суднобудівних підприємств в Україні(2014) Слободян, С. О.; Slobodian, Serhii O.Анотація. Проаналізовано наслідки світової економічної кризи початку 2008 р. і визначено основні причини спаду виробництва суднобудівної галузі України в даний час. Зіставлено загальні частки будівництва суден країнлідерів. Виконано аналіз прийнятих у світі урядових наказів та постанов для забезпечення конкурентоздатності національного суднобудування. Для трьох провідних суднобудівних заводів України проведено аналіз зміни основних показників їх виробничих потужностей у період розвитку світової економічної кризи і виділено проблеми, які є загальними для всієї української суднобудівної галузі.
- ДокументСтратегічні орієнтири розвитку логістичної інфраструктури в морегосподарському комплексі України(2014) Іртищева, І. О.; Стройко, Т. В.; Irtyshcheva, Inna O.; Stroiko, Tetiana V.Обґрунтовано основні стратегічні орієнтири функціонування логістичної інфраструктури в морегосподарському комплексі України. Досліджено сучасний рівень розвитку логістичної інфраструктури України, проаналізовано обсяги вантажоперевезень, e тому числі морськими шляхами. Визначено перспективи розвитку логістичної інфраструктури у морегосподарському комплексі України.
- ДокументIntegration of marine engineering and information and communication technology(2014) Parsyak, V. N.; Парсяк, В. Н.; Solesvik, M. B.; Солесвик, М. Б.The number of interfirm collaborative agreements in shipbuilding increased dra-matically over the last thirty years. The authors consider the issues related to the tight and effective cooperation in shipbuilding, i.e. between ship-owner, ship design company, ship-building yard and its suppliers, and classification societies aimed to build competitive vessels in terms of quality and price. The authors have compared two approaches to solve this task realized with the help of information and communication technologies applied in the Nor-wegian firms. The implications for research and practice are discussed. The avenues for the further research are presented. The study will be useful for practitioners from the maritime industries and scholars.
- ДокументSimulation of fire development and distribution in floating dock towers(2014) Rashkovskiy, A. S.; Рашковский, А. С.; Rashkovskiy, S. A.; Рашковский, С. А.; Postupalskiy, N. I.; Поступальский, Н. И.; Ermakov, D. V.; Ермаков, Д. В.One of the most difficult problems which appear during the floating docks design is the fire hazard estimation. For each designed floating dock it is necessary to analyze the possible scenarios of fire development, the ways of its distribution and work out structural, technical and organizational events for the prevention, localization and suppression of pos-sible fires. The support in such analysis may provide computer simulation of fire development scenarios: it is possible to trace the ways of fire distribution into the dock tower taking into account the work of fire suppressing resources setting in different places the preliminary fo-cuses of ignition fires. The mathematic model of fire development and distribution in the floating dock tower has been developed and researched taking into account the potential fire wire which connected the rooms. This model allows counting the possible scenarios and limited modes of fire develop-ment and evaluating the fire hazards of structures with different complexity. The parametrical research of fire development in the room system has been carried out. It is demonstrated that there are a conditions in which the fire distribution can be stopped and the criteria of fire cease are determined.
- ДокументSystem of crisis management at knowledge-intensive industrial enterprises = Система управления кризисами на наукоемких промышленных предприятиях(2014) Chernov, S. K.; Чернов, С. К.The possibilities of the crisis management as a precise inspection of the capability of the industrial knowledge-intensive enterprise under special circumstances have been con-sidered. The structure of the model of the crisis management system is suggested on the basis of three levels: a knowledge source level, a management process level, and an organizational level. This structured model is aimed to provide a new mechanism of crisis management at the enterprise. The crisis life circle theory is analyzed. In this article it is divided into five periods: prevention period, outbreak period, treatment period, evaluation period and reconstruction period. The crisis database is formed which is the core of anti-crisis management system at the enterprise in the process of crisis negotiation. Relatively to the database, the crisis knowl-edge is collected and stored, providing the effective way for the knowledge transfer and share. The work evaluation is carried out and the rational enterprise development strategy with reor-ganization conception is worked out. This conception is based on the knowledge of perspec-tive business fields and this knowledge is proved in practice of management achievements. The accumulated experience will allow improving the effectiveness of crisis management and providing information to prevent the next crisis. = Рассмотрены возможности управления кризисными ситуациями как де-тальный контроль способности управления промышленным наукоемким предприяти-ем в особых условиях. Структура модели системы управления кризисными ситуациями предложена на основе трех уровней: уровня ресурсов знаний, уровня управленческих процессов и организационного уровня — с целью обеспечения нового механизма управления предприятием, имеющим дело с кризисом.
- ДокументOrganization of specialized area of serial WDPP column production on public joint stock “Chernomorsky Shipbuilding Yard” = Организация специализированного участка серийного изготовления колонн ветроэнергетических установок на ПАО «ЧСЗ»(2014) Perov, V. N.; Перов, В. Н.; Ukho, V. S.; Ухо, В. С.The organization of specialized area of serial marine WDPP column production has been proposed. The aim of research is choosing and rational distribution of modern techno-logical equipment at the manufacture. Experimentally the main freight traffics were defined, the production area was divided into separate parts and according to this the main techno-logical equipment was placed. The prime cost of the necessary equipment and minimum quantity of produced columns, which are necessary for the payback of such equipment were calculated. The research results can be applied for WDPP column design in shipbuilding and another branch of industry. In view of the serial production of WDPP columns the selected equipment has little payback period.
- ДокументContent management of marine infrastructure innovation projects(2014) Koshkin, K. V.; Кошкин, К. В.; Voznyy, A. M.; Возный, А. М.; Antykova, I. V.; Антыкова, И. В.The article is devoted to the actual approaches of the content management of ma-rine infrastructure innovative projects. The innovative activity of objects of marine infrastruc-ture is one of the main ways of their adaption to the constant changes of the environmental conditions. Found that the principle of the full life cycle management should be in the basis of manage-ment of innovative projects of marine infrastructure development. The content of life-cycle phases of innovative projects has been analyzed. The management principle of the full life cycle and technology of the program architecture development have been considered. The innovative projects should be considered in the set of corresponding programs according to the direction on the general aims. The content of projects should be clearly agreed with the mission, strategy and scripts of the program through its architecture. The architecture development foresees the definition of the mission, strategy, scripts, standard models and structures of the projects and has a feedback cycle to provide the flexibility and adaptability. The further research in this direction should be focused on the development of the standard models and structures of the innovative projects and on the rules of their appliance in terms of the specific architectures.
- ДокументExperience of classification of projects of science-based industries on the example of an engineering company = Опыт отраслевой классификации проектов наукоемких производств на примере инжиниринговой компании(2014) Gaida, A. Yu.; Гайда, А. Ю.The results of the project classification of the science-based industries on the exam-ple of an engineering company have been considered. The error correction mechanism of the manual classification has been proposed in this article. The result of the project classification application based on their industry sector is discussed. The research aim is to experimentally verify the classification quality based on the industry sector for the projects of the science-based industries and to identify and justify the possibility application of better classification mechanisms. The results of the project classification of an engineering company according to the factor of time distribution of work for each of the project phases were experimentally verified. It was stated that the results of the project classification based on their industry sector are acceptable only for the certain classes of projects. The research results can be applied in the project management based on the experience of successful and unsuccessful project man-agement practices. The regularities allow improving the project classification quality based on their industry sector. = Рассмотрены результаты классификации проектов наукоемких произ-водств на примере инжиниринговой компании и предложен механизм исправления ошибок ручной классификации.
- ДокументConstructive tendencies of speed increase of small and high-speed vessels(2014) Korobanov, Yu. N.; Коробанов, Ю. Н.; Kuznetsov, A. I.; Кузнецов, А. И.; Korobanova, A. A.; Коробанова, А. А.The new laws of formation of the hull structures which can lead to the movement speed increase of small and high-speed vessels are discussed. The constructive decisions of such vessels are analyzed: planning boats, hydrofoils, catamarans, relief vessels, surface-piercing vessels, kinematically hull hinge vessels, with outriggers, swath vessels, hovercrafts, sailing vessels with wing propeller. The effect of speed increase is determined by means of the formation of transverse and longitudinal planning steps, hydrofoils including the wings of relief vessels, and also by means of the air cushion. The hydrodynamic schemes which pro-vide the hull lifting above the water surface are much more common and this operation is car-ried out by planning, wing-systems, creating the air cushion, as well as by the combination of these constructive methods. The constructive decisions and methods related to the reduction of the wave component of water resistance are determined and systemized. This is achieved in two ways, either by the hull lifting above the water surface or hull submerging under the water, either by the decrease of the waterline area or increase of the ratio of the vessel in its width. The research results can be used in the design of new types of speed and small vessels with the possible compilation of several constructive ways in order to improve the speed of sailing. The set laws allow controlling the design processes, making a variety of design deci-sions in the formation of hull structures of small and high-speed vessels.
- ДокументTesting of pyrolysis technology of organic waste utilization for marine economy complex – waste supply system into pyrolysis reactor(2014) Ryzhkov, S. S.; Рыжков, С. С.; Markina, L. N.; Маркина, Л. Н.; Rudyuk, N. V.; Рудюк, Н. В.; Zabolotnaya, Yu. V.; Заболотная, Ю. В.The technological and structural specific features of the plunger system of organic waste loading into the hermetically sealed pyrolysis reactor operating in a continuous mode are discussed. Research aim is to develop the safe, eco-friendly system of organic waste recycling which are forming in the process of maritime complex enterprises activity; to pro-vide the continuous eco-friendly safe loading of crushed organic waste into the hermetically sealed reactor of multistage circuit pyrolysis. The theoretical calculations on the geometry optimization of the output nozzle installed at the output of the plunger system which forms the cork from the loaded crushed polymers which provides the sealing of the pyrolysis reactor are carried out. The experimental studies of nozzles in continuous operation mode of the reac-tor are performed. The development of plunger system structure with the optimal nozzle and simulated in 3D is completed. It is experimentally proved that the proposed optimal structure of the outlet nozzle in the form of a truncated pyramid with conicity of 1:3 installed to the reactor with its big base, in its low point, stably restores the technological cork in the process of the continuous crushed polymers feeding into the medium of molten polymers, at a given internal pressure in the reactor. The research results can be used for designing the industrial plants on thermal recycling of organic waste with obtaining the alternative types of fuel for maritime complexes, airports, hospitals, towns and villages, where during their industrial ac-tivity the organic waste are formed. The established theoretical laws and structural solutions can effectively solve the problem of designing the commercial industrial plants on the thermal recycling of organic waste with obtaining the alternative fuels in the eco-friendly mode.